The Mission of the Church's Partners Foundation is to provide support and assistance to the employees of Cajun Operating Company and the franchisees of Church's Chicken and Texas Chicken; and their families and their communities in which they live.
- Provide emergency financial assistance during times of crisis;
- Develop a path to community outreach through CPF initiatives; and
- Provide educational scholarship opportunities.
The Church’s® SCHOLARS PROGRAM for Church’s Restaurant Employees!
We are awarding $10,000 in SCHOLARSHIPS!
Applicant Eligibility Criteria (detailed criteria is provided at the website below):
- You must be a restaurant employee of Church’s Chicken -- company or franchisee
- You are a high school senior graduating in 2014 or
- You have attained a GED or
- You are graduating from home school education in the U.S. in 2014 or
- You are a current college undergraduate in the U.S.
- You plan to enroll part-time or full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2014-2015 academic year at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational –technical school in the U.S.
- You have a minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- You are a resident of the U.S.
Awards, if selected will be in increments of $1,000 per qualified applicant.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING URL TO APPLY
Application Deadline is April 5th, 2014